Once again, Finders Keepers Record is given unparalleled access to the EMI Pakistan vaults to bring you Life Is Dance - the follow-up to 2010's critically acclaimed groundbreaking Lollywood cinematic pop compendium The Sound Of Wonder!
Commonly, ignorantly but understandably lumped in with its wealthy not-too-distant cousin, Bollywood, Lollywood was inspired by, but often overshadowed by its posh and well travelled relative. Following the simplistic Bombay + Hollywood = Bollywood name game (that would in later years spawn Nollywood in Nigeria), Lollywood's Lahore based film industry was a profitable and vibrant one that found great success in the modest boundaries of its own country but was seldom savoured outside Pakistan. However, the hugely important musical business spawned a bi-product that was viewed as a potential earner for international entertainment industry, EMI, which allowed talented musicians to create ambitious music with world class mediums at there disposal, which throughout the 60s and 70s ranged from fuzz guitars, space echo machines and American and European synthesizers, but, due to the composers indigenous roots, rarely a drum kit.
1. Zambo Zambo - Tafo Feat. Nahid Akhtar With Mehdi Hassan & A. Nayyar
2. Life Is Dance - Nazir Ali Feat. Nahid Akhtar & Mehnaz
3. Dear I Love You - M.Ashraf Feat. Nahid Akhtar
4. Aage Bhi - Kamel Ahmed Feat. Mehnaz
5. Shola Sa Bharka - Tafo Feat. Nahid Ahktar
6. Naughty Boy - Tafo Feat. Nahid Akhtar
7. Cobra Sway - Sohail Rana
8. Sheeshy Ki Botal - M.Ashraf Feat. Nahid Akhtar
9. Catch Me If You Can (Mere Liye Harr Dil Hai Dewaana) - Abdul Hameed Feat. Nahid Akhtar
10. Too Ne Pyar Se Dekha - M. Ashraf Feat. Nahid Akhtar
11. O My Love - M.Ashraf Feat. Nahid Akhtar
12. Wey Titly Non Par - Tafo Feat. Afshan
13. Dil Be-Qarar Mangda Ae Pyar - Tafo Feat. Noor Jehan & Cheeku
14. Don't Drink - Kamal Ahmed Feat. Nahid Akhtar
15. Jawani Meri Bijli - Kamal Ahmed Feat. Noor Jehan
16. Happy Chrismis - Nazir Ali Feat. Nahid Akhtar & Mehnaz
Wally’s Groove World
Lange Nieuwstraat 126
Open: Mon - Sat, 11:00 - 18:30
Closed On Tuesdays & Sundays
Phone: +32 3 231 68 75
We accept Paypal, BankTransfer and Credit Cards through PayPal.